Writing is a few good things that a photographer possess. Along with great skills in photography, they can write well too. They usually write about the photos they have taken, describing the moment captured in photos. From professional photography, to simple photo documentation, photographers have to be inspired.
If you are in need of a good photographer in Australia, hire photographer Melbourne. Capture the moments with professionally taken pictures. In this post, let me share with you how I get inspiration everyday. Surely all photographers and other artists need a daily dose of inspiration to keep you motivated all day. Here is how I do it.
There are many documents and publications that connect creative journaling to joy and pleasure. It seems like it is a very powerful way that doesn’t only unblocks the creative’s mind but also heightens their happiness. And yes, writing and journaling is not just for kids in high school.
This is true for all artists – the painter, the photographer, the videographer, the screenwriter, and a work from home writer, even the tattoo artist. Regular journaling heightens the mood as Prof. Richard Wiseman wrote in his writing. Journaling boils down to 5 types of writing which can make a great effect on a person’s happiness.
Five Types Of Writing That Can Heighten The Mood
- Expressive Writing. This means you write your feelings on a paper or in a especially binded journal that you keep everyday. This type of writing boosts the self esteem and allows you to smile for often.
- Gratitude Journaling. Spend at least 15 minutes everyday to write about the things you are thankful for. All your blessings are indeed worth counting and there’s a lot to be thankful for. Look around you and you’ll realize how luck you are.
- Descriptive writing. For most of the time, you forget to write about yourself. It is a good idea to write about the good you have done or even the bloopers that you bumped into. Describe a moment when you outperform the others, when you received a reward, or when you simply helped someone in need. This is your ultimate happiness.
- Affectionate Writing. Now write to a person who is dear and close to you. Tell them how much they are cared for or how much you love them. It’s not everyday that you can write a good affectionate letter but letting a person know how deep they mean to you gives you ultimate happiness especially if they are acknowledged.
- Progressive Review. You must have had projects in line or have done and finished. Journal about the progress that you have made to succeed your goals in the project. What issues you have bumped into? How did you fix the problem? Write about the breakthroughs.
You could be busy. I become busy too. But journaling is a challenge that you can do everyday. Eventually it becomes a habit rather than a challenge. And you will find your way journaling all the good times and memories you have made. All the projects and the good things you have done. It is something worth sharing and worth reading again and again. It’s a way to ease the mind for the artist or even the artist to be.
A book written by Julia Cameron, The Artists Way suggests that the artists should make it a habit to journal everyday. Like keeping dates, keeping morning pages (allows you to write every morning before even starting your day). This allows the artist to keep the good vibes and good thoughts flowing.